The Workforce Capacity Subcommittee is a substantive subcommittee.
Develops strategies and approaches that lead to improving workforce capacity across RMRI three landscapes.
The RMRI Workforce Capacity Subcommittee is a substantive subcommittee that seeks to address cross-cutting issues and remove barriers related to workforce capacity to help priority landscapes achieve their goals. The roles and responsibilities of the Workforce Capacity Subcommittee are to:
- Develop strategies and approaches that lead to improving workforce capacity on the ground.
- Identify already existing resources on workforce programs and improve access to them.
- Research workforce capacity issues to better understand the opportunities and barriers to increasing workforce capacity.
- Develop a conference or workshop on workforce capacity.
- Identifying and addressing policy changes if/as needed.
Workforce Capacity Workplan
Workforce Capacity Fact Sheets
- Journal Article: Forest contracting businesses in the US Southwest: Current profile and workforce training needs
- White Paper: Workforce Training Needs of Forestry Contractors in the US Southwest: Results of an Industry Survey
Workforce Capacity Webinars
The RMRI Governance Charter was ratified June 2020 and is subject to annual review. The Charter outlines RMRI structure and governance.