The Communications Subcommittee is an operational subcommittee.
Develops communication materials and tools to track and communicate RMRI successes and messages.
The RMRI Communications Subcommittee is an operational subcommittee that helps manage the communication functions of RMRI. The role and responsibilities of the RMRI Communication Subcommittee are to:
- Develop a communication strategy and consistent messaging for RMRI partners to use at the local, state, and national level to communicate successes while also giving local groups flexibility to incorporate local sensitivities into the messaging.
- Develop communication protocols and infrastructure to vet messaging among RMRI partners.
- Help to align communication strategies among local, state, and national partners.
- Develop a RMRI brand that respects and recognizes the identity and history of priority landscape partners.
- Develop a channel to facilitate communication between project areas and RMRI.
- Research internal and external audiences.
- Identify a RMRI point of contact for all communication needs.
- Develop communication materials and tools (e.g., website, newsletters, central depository of information) to track and communicate successes and deliver messages.
The RMRI Governance Charter was ratified June 2020 and is subject to annual review. The Charter outlines RMRI structure and governance.