The Biomass Utilization Subcommittee is a substantive subcommittee.
Addresses cross-cutting issues and remove barriers related to biomass utilization to help priority landscapes achieve their goals.
The RMRI Biomass Utilization Subcommittee is a substantive subcommittee that seeks to address cross-cutting issues and remove barriers related to biomass utilization to help priority landscapes achieve their goals. The roles and responsibilities of the Biomass Utilization Subcommittee are to:
- Develop strategies and approaches that lead to improving biomass utilization on the ground.
- Identify already existing resources on biomass utilization and improve access to them.
- Research biomass utilization issues to better understand the regulatory and scientific barriers to action.
- Develop a conference or workshop on biomass utilization.
- Identifying and addressing policy changes if/as needed.
Biomass Utilization Workplan
- Biochar Opportunities in the Southwest: Extension Workshop
Colorado State Forester and Director of the Colorado State Forest Service, Mike Lester, delivers keynote remarks at the upcoming virtual workshop on Biochar Opportunities in the Southwest April 7-9, 2021. Representatives and entrepreneurs discuss current status and future market opportunities for biochar in the southwest. The Workshop is free. Daily registration and attendance options are available. More…
The RMRI Governance Charter was ratified June 2020 and is subject to annual review. The Charter outlines RMRI structure and governance.